SIGN UP FOR THE LATEST VACCINE UPDATES:
Torrance Pharmacy is currently administering Covid-19 vaccinations,
enter your information below to sign up for updates.
The Latest COVID-19 Vaccination Update
Will Be Sent To the Email Address You Submit Below:
The CDC has approved the BIVALENT Moderna & Pfizer COVID-19 Booster that includes the BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants.
We currently have the Pfizer Bivalent Booster and are awaiting the Moderna Bivalent Booster.
The schedule is in real-time. No WALK-INS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
The Moderna vaccine is for ages 18 and above, the Pfizer vaccine is for ages 12 and above. The only additional criteria is that it must be two months or more since your last Covid vaccine.
Please Book here
Torrance Pharmacy is working with state and federal government as a COVID-19 vaccination provider. Our pharmacists are currently administering COVID vaccinations at our locations in south bay.
There will be zero out-of-pocket cost to get vaccinated . Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance are required to cover the cost of the COVID-19 vaccines. Uninsured patients will have access to free COVID-19 vaccine.
LEARN More about phases and eligibility
Torrance Pharmacy will be providing COVID booster doses as they are approved by the CDC.
We follow formal guidance and approval from Federal and State health agencies on the timing, process, and priority for administering booster shots.
If you are eligible and would like to sign up for a vaccination appointment,
Please Book here
Offering COVID-19, Influenza(Flu),Pneumonia, Shingles, And More!
click here to fill out the COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Consent Form (copy the link below if the hyperlink does not redirect you).
After successfully booking your appointment you need to fill this form.
*Your appointment is not complete without completing the Registration Consent Form .*
We will continue to update you as we receive more information.
At Your Scheduled Appointment Time:
Please come wearing a short sleeve or sleeveless shirt.
In order to protect you and our teams, please wear a mask when inside the building. We are in this together! Thank you!
Please reschedule before arrival if you have symptoms or recently tested positive for COVID.
You CAN receive COVID vaccination at the same time as other vaccinations.
- Still have questions? Visit CALIFORNIA ALL website for more information regarding COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccine
- More Frequently Asked questions regarding COVID-19 – FAQ
- Support and counseling for yourself or a loved one – contact California Crisis Services
- The U.S. government’s vaccine safety system ensures that all vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, are as safe as possible. Safety is a top priority while federal partners work to make COVID-19 vaccines available. Learn More.
- For background and the most up-to-date information, please visit the CDC Coronavirus(COVID-19) website.